In line with NSW Government’s stay at home order dated 26 June, we are temporarily closed for face-to-face classes. We are due to re-open as soon as restrictions ease.
We’re a registered Covid-Safe business
Living Flow Yoga is a registered Covid-Safe business and as such we have implemented a detailed safety plan for re-opening the yoga studio.
(Last updated 14th July 2021)
Expect a few changes at the studio when we re-open:
- Our studio classes will be capped to 20.
- Masks are to be worn at the studio as per the 23 July 2021 NSW Health advice.
- All classes are to be booked online for cashless bookings. Sorry, no walk-ins.
- Please physically distance yourself from other students and teachers within the studio and also when waiting outside the studio.
- Each student’s name and mobile number will be registered as attending pre-booked classes (via MindBody online) and we also ask you scan the QR code upon entry (this is now a NSW regulation).
- Bring your own yoga mat (and if you’re a member, feel free to store your mat in the provided space) or, if you feel comfortable to do so you may use a studio mat but please clean with provided spray after use.
- Yoga blankets are available, however, we still recommend you BYO for your peace of mind.
- Yoga blocks are available however you must wipe down these shared props (before and after) with provided antisceptic/cleaning wipes.
- You may use our studio bolsters however, please bring a towel to cover the bolster for your peace-of-mind and added safety.
- There will be no hand-on assists.
- Cleaning and hygiene measures have been stepped up once again.
- Please sanitise your hands on arrival.
- If you use the bathroom facilities, please wash your hands for at least 20 seconds and keep physical distancing if waiting outside the restroom.
- If you are unable to attend a booked class please cancel your reservation so another yogi can join.
- Stay at home if you are unwell. (If you are visibly unwell you may be asked to leave the studio.)
- Greet fellow yogis with a smile rather than a hug.
If you have any concerns at all, please notify the yoga teacher immediately.
If you’re not ready to practice at the studio, take advantage of the live-stream classes.
Keep well and be safe!
Natalie and The Living Flow Team