Living Flow Yoga reopened on November 15 for in-studio classes ~ with new guidelines in place.
Updated 2nd January 2022
We are open to everyone from December 15
We’re so happy to have welcomed everyone back to the studio, regardless of vaccination status, now that the final phase of the NSW Roadmap has been reached. This stance aligns with our values and also aligns with the NSW Governments guidelines of easing restrictions.
Current Covid-Safe Guidelines as of January 2, 2022
- Open to everyone.
- Our studio classes will be capped to 23.
- Live-stream option for all classes is available regardless of your yoga pass.
- All classes are to be booked online for cashless bookings. Sorry, no walk-ins.
- Whilst not compulsory, feel free to scan the QR code if you wish.
- Please sanitise your hands on arrival.
- As stipulated by the public health order, masks are required when you are in the studio, unless when exercising.
- Please physically distance yourself from other students and teachers within the studio and also when waiting outside the studio.
- Bring your own yoga mat (and if you’re a member, feel free to store your mat in the provided space) or, if you feel comfortable to do so you may use a studio mat but please clean with provided spray after use.
- Yoga blankets are available, however, we still recommend you BYO for your peace of mind.
- Yoga blocks are available however you must wipe down these shared props (before and after) with provided cleaning wipes.
- You may use our studio bolsters however, please bring a towel to cover the bolster for your peace-of-mind and added safety.
- There will be no hand-on assists.
- Cleaning and hygiene measures have been stepped up once again.
- If you are unable to attend a booked class please cancel your reservation so another yogi can join.
- Stay at home if you are unwell. (If you are visibly unwell you may be asked to leave the studio.)
- Greet fellow yogis with a smile rather than a hug.
If you have any concerns during your practice, please notify the yoga teacher immediately.
If you’re not ready to practice at the studio, take advantage of the live-stream classes.
Keep well and be safe!
Natalie and The Living Flow Team