Living Flow Yoga Pass Options
New students can trial unlimited yoga with our 6 Week Introductory Offer.
You can then choose between our Class Passes or Living Flow Membership to continue your practice with us.
New to the studio? These passes are a great start!
6 Week Intro Offer
Unlimited yoga for 6 weeks
Drop in casually for a one-off class, anytime
Price: $20 / $17 conc
Duration: 1 class
Mums and Bubs 5 Class Pass
Prenatal and Mums & Bubs classes
Validity: 12 Months
Our best deal! Auto renewal membership:
Living Flow Membership
Best value for money – enjoy ongoing unlimited access to all classes
Price: $62 / $58 conc
Class Pass | Other options:
One Month Pass
Unlimited Yoga for one month
Price: $155 / $140 conc
10 Class Pass
Enjoy 10 classes over 6 months
Price: $165 / $150 conc
Personal one on one attention
Price: $95 per hour conc
Found your yoga tribe?
Take your yoga journey to the next level with a unlimited classes for one year.
Price: $1140 / $1044 conc
Duration: 365 days
General Terms & Conditions
- All passes are non-refundable, non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for any other pass.
- Suspensions and / or extensions are not available on the One Month Pass.
- Suspensions are not available on the 10 Class Pass. No extensions on 10 Class Pass however we will happily roll over any expired classes with the purchase of another 10 Class Pass.
- Passes purchased online will activate upon your first visit.
- New attendees are encouraged to take advantage of the savings on our 6 Week Beginner Pass. This is one-time offer to all new attendees at Living Flow Yoga Ashfield. Extensions are not available on 6 Week Beginner Pass.
- We reserve the right to make changes to the schedule or cancel classes, workshops and events. While we endeavour to give you as much notice as we can, this may not always be possible.
Workshop Terms & Conditions
- All workshops are non-refundable. If you are no longer able to attend please let us know 48 hours in advance and we can offer a studio credit, less a $10 admin fee.
- If you cancel your workshop less than 48 hours prior to the date we cannot offer a refund, nor a studio credit.
- You are welcome to transfer your workshop booking to a friend or family member, however, if they are not a member we will charge the additional amount to reflect the correct non-member rate to attend.
Retreat Terms & Conditions
- 30 days notice is required in order to receive a full retreat refund, less a $50 admin fee.
- Refunds cannot be offered for retreat cancellations less than 30 days from retreat date.
Concession Terms & Conditions
- Concession rates are available for full-time students, pensioners and seniors only. Please bring along your valid concession card into studio.
- Children aged 16 and over are welcome to attend yoga classes with a parent or guardian.
Direct Debit Membership Terms & Conditions
- Practice unlimited yoga classes at Living Flow Yoga Ashfield.
- Minimum contract period is 1 month (2 debits).
- Fortnightly billing from your nominated bank account or credit card.
- Suspend membership at any time in case of overseas travel/injury/illness etc.
- Minimum suspension period is 7 days. Following a suspension period, once your suspension is lifted debits will automatically be applied whether you have visited or not ~ so it's best you get back on the mat as soon as possible to get the most from your membership.
- Maximum suspension period is 14 days per three months membership period, a total of 56 days per year.
- Seven business days notice in writing prior to the suspension is required, and please note pass suspension cannot be applied retroactively.
- Two week’s notice required to cancel, after minimum contract period is complete.
- At the end of the minimum contract period, the membership will continue on a fortnightly basis unless you notify us in writing with two week’s notice of intent to discontinue membership.