- We take no responsibility for the information (and use of) you supply to Zoom as the third party platform allowing us to live-stream classes. By purchasing a live-stream class you acknowledge this.
- Passes purchased online will activate automatically. If you’ve not been able to successfully log-in at the time of the class (after payment has been processed), please email us and we will offer a credit.
- We reserve the right to make changes to the live-stream schedule or cancel classes, workshops and events. While we endeavour to give you as much notice as we can, this may not always be possible.
- If you’ve opted to continue your active and current studio membership/pass – thank you. Please email the team if you have issues adding a live-stream class.
- For technical issues please refer to Zoom Support pages.
General Terms & Conditions
- Only one introductory offer per person. Once you’ve purchased an offer, being 2-weeks or 6-weeks, you cannot move to the other Intro pass.
- All passes are non-refundable, non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for any other pass.
- Suspensions and / or extensions are not available on the One Month Pass.
- Suspensions are not available on the 10 Class Pass. No extensions on 10 Class Pass, however, we will happily roll over any expired classes with the purchase of another 10 Class Pass.
- Passes purchased online will activate upon your first visit.
- New attendees are encouraged to take advantage of the savings on our 6 Week Beginner Pass. This is a one-time offer to all new attendees at Living Flow Yoga Ashfield. Extensions are not available on 6 Week Beginner Pass.
- We reserve the right to make changes to the schedule or cancel classes, workshops and events. While we endeavour to give you as much notice as we can, this may not always be possible.
Workshop Terms & Conditions
- All workshops are non-refundable. If you are no longer able to attend please let us know 48 hours in advance and we can offer a studio credit, less a $10 admin fee.
- If you cancel your workshop less than 48 hours prior to the date we cannot offer a refund, nor a studio credit.
- You are welcome to transfer your workshop booking to a friend or family member, however, if they are not a member we will charge the additional amount to reflect the correct non-member rate to attend.
Retreat Terms & Conditions
- 30 days notice is required in order to receive a full retreat refund, less a $50 admin fee.
- Refunds cannot be offered for retreat cancellations less than 30 days from retreat date.
Concession Terms & Conditions
- Concession rates are available for full-time students, pensioners and seniors only. Please bring along your valid concession card into studio.
- Children aged 16 and over are welcome to attend yoga classes with a parent or guardian.
Direct Debit Membership Terms & Conditions
- Practice unlimited yoga classes at Living Flow Yoga Ashfield. This excludes workshops.
- The minimum contract period is 1 month (2 debits).
- Fortnightly billing from your nominated bank account or credit card.
Direct Debit Drawing Arrangements & Related Fees:
- You must ensure your nominated bank account accepts direct debit drawing payment.
- It is your responsibility to ensure there are sufficient funds in the account on the nominated draw date. You must advise us immediately if the nominated account is transferred or closed.
- If the drawing payment falls due on a non-business day, it will be debited from your account on the next business day following the scheduled draw date.
- If your financial institution dishonours your payment we will attempt to redraw in 14 days time.
- If the drawing fails a second time we will contact you detailing the failed payment and may suspend your pass.
- You will pay all bank and direct debit fees, including any late payment or default fees accrued due to a lack of funds in the account or problem with the account
- Suspend membership at any time in case of overseas travel/injury/illness etc.
- Minimum suspension period is 7 days. Following a suspension period, once your suspension is lifted debits will automatically be applied whether you have visited or not ~ so it’s best you get back on the mat as soon as possible to get the most from your membership.
- Maximum suspension period is 14 days per three months membership period, a total of 56 days per year.
- Seven business days notice in writing prior to the suspension is required, and please note pass suspension cannot be applied retroactively.
- Two week’s notice required to cancel, after minimum contract period is complete.
- At the end of the minimum contract period, the membership will continue on a fortnightly basis unless you notify us in writing with two week’s notice of intent to discontinue membership.
Covid-19 limitations as of June 13, 2020
- Due to government limitations, the studio will re-open with 10 person capped, socially distanced yoga classes.
- Live-stream classes will continue in conjunction with in-studio classes. This is subject to change due to further easing of face to face classes. Live-stream schedule is variable and is subject to change.